With a professional engineer team having experience in the adhesive industry and variable supplier network, PROSTECHis confident to provide customers with effective bonding solutions to optimize both quality and cost.
Considerations when selecting an adhesive for your product and process:
1. Assembly: what type of assembly is required? What are the overall performance needs of the assembly (flexibility, high peel strength, etc.)?
2. Substrate: What are the materials that are being bonded together? Consider the surface condition texture of each material.
3. Process: What is the current assembly and manufacturing process?
4. End-use: How and where is the final product used? Working environment?
5. Cost: Where can improvements be made in the assembly process?