Click for Free Consultant
Together with adhesive, Tape is another premium bonding material in the future. Tape possess not only high strength bonding ability but also a virtually invisible fastening profile that provides a clean, smooth surface and visual appearance. Being improved day by day, currently tapes are strong enough to replace a variety of fasteners, including rivet, screws, spot welds and liquid adhesive. They provide superb performance and long-term durability for outdoor and indoor application.
In addition to bonding possibility, tapes are also used in other applications such as labelling, packaging, color coding and so on.
How to choose the best tapes for bonding?
1. Assembly: what type of assembly is required? What are the overall performance needs of the assembly (flexibility, high peel strength, etc.)?
2. Substrate: What are the materials that are being bonded together? Consider the surface condition texture of each material.
3. Process: What is the current assembly and manufacturing process?
4. End-use: How and where is the final product used? Working environment?
5. Cost: Where can improvements be made in the assembly process?
It would be difficult for customers to find down this information themselves, PROSTECH is always ready to support you.
For FREE CONSULTANT, please contact us.
- Product code:
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Package size: 27.9 m
- Shelf life: