MXBON 2001G is a non CFC solvent based surface accelerator, which is designed to improve the speed of cure of MXBON cyanoacrylate adhesives. The accelerator is HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. MXBON 2001G can be either pre or post applied to the bond or adhesive. It is best used on post application of cyanoacrylate adhesives to ensure rapid cure.
There are many factors that can influence the rate of cure. The fixture time and cure speed achieved as a result of using MXBON 2001G depends on the adhesive used, the bond thickness, humidity, surface conditions, and the
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Under no circumstances should the activator and the adhesive be mixed together. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- Post Application: Apply MXBON Cyanoacrylate Adhesives on to the parts to be bonded.
- Assemble parts to be bonded.
- Apply MXBON 2001G over all exposed cyanoacrylate adhesive. Use approximately one drop of accelerator for every drop of exposed adhesive.
- Accelerator must be handled in the applicable manner to highly flammable materials, and in compliance with local regulations. Do not store near oxidizing materials.
- Heptanes can affect some plastics and coatings. It is recommended that all surfaces be checked for compatibility before use.
- The accelerator is light sensitive and the container should be stored in the dark when not in use.
- Keep well out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool, dry place 8-21ºC.