MXBON 2100A is used to make polyolefin and other low energy substrates suitable for bonding with MXBON cyanoacrylate adhesives. The primer is HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. It is not recommended where high peel strength is required.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Under no circumstances should the primer and the adhesive be mixed together. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- Primer may be applied by spraying, brushing or dipping. Apply MXBON Cyanoacrylate Adhesives on to the parts to be bonded.
- Assemble parts to be bonded.
- Primer must be handled in the applicable manner to highly flammable materials, and in compliance with local regulations. Do not store near oxidizing materials.
- The solvent can affect some plastics and coatings. It is recommended that all surfaces be checked for compatibilit before use.
- The primer is light sensitive and the container should be stored in the dark when not in use.
- Keep well out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool, dry place 8-21ºC.