MXBON 22698 is a medium viscosity, low blooming and low odor Cyanoacrylate adhesive. It is the first low odor, low blooming, cyanoacrylate adhesive, capable of withstanding temperature up to +150 Celsius degree with prolonged exposure while maintaining its performance and adhesion strength. Moreover, it can withstand temperature fluctuations upto +170 Celsius degree, making it a truly thermally resistant adhesive. MXBON 22698 can be used for bonding a variety of plastics, metals and rubbers especially where a good cosmetic outcome is desired, it is also suitable for applications where vapor control is difficult. MXBON 22698 is a one-component, solvent-free system and does not require the use of a catalyst, heat or clamps. When a thin layer of MXBON 22698 applied between two surfaces comes into contact with atmospheric moisture, a rapid polymerization occurs producing the ultimate bond.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry (preferable to solvent-wipe plastics, glass, and rubber, and to acid-treat metals).
- Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film after compression.
- Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less than one minute. (Maximum strength is achieved in 24 to 48 hours).
- Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap MXBON 22698 if left uncapped, may deteriorate by contamination from moisture in the air.
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
- Storage: Keep products in the unopened container in a cool and dry location. Best when stored at 2 to 8ºC. Temperatures less than 2ºC can adversely affect product properties. Do Not Freeze. Keep container tightly closed until ready for use.
- Handling: Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not pour back any product to the original container. Misuse of product will void all warrantees.