TSE3843-W is a one-component, oxime curing, and silicone adhesive sealant, designed for flame retardant applications. TSE3843-W cures at room temperature with moisture in the air to an elastic rubber.This product bonds without the use of a primer to substrates like metals, plastics, ceramics and glass.
- Flame retardant: UL94-V-1 recognized (file No: E56745)
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Neutral cure; little risk of corrosion (corrosion to copper and copper alloys).
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance; from -55°C to 200 °C
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Excellent weatherability; ozone and chemical resistance
|Appearance||Semi-flowable white paste|
|Tack Free Time (23°C) min||60|
|Viscosity 23°C||500.000 MPa.s|
Cured Properties (7 days @ 23°C/50%RH).
|Appearance||Elastic white rubber|
|Specific Gravity (23°C)||1.57|
|Hardness (Type A)||60|
|Tensile Strength MPa [psi]||3.9|
|Adhesive Strength(1) MPa [psi]||1.8|
|Volume Resistivity MO•m||10^5|
|Dielectric Strength kV/mm||21|