The Dymax Edge-Carry series of conveyors is designed for efficient curing of UV and/or visible light-sensitive adhesives, inks, and coatings. These conveyors can be outfitted with a variety of lamp configurations to address a variety of application specific requirements. They offer complete shielding from UV light and consistent cure times. Configuration options allow flexibility when defining intensity requirements to keep operating costs to a minimum. Standard height clearance is 0.75″ across the entire 18″ width, which is ideal for low profile parts such as PCBs, and up to 6 inches across a 13.75″ width, which can be increased to either 8″ or 12″ with optional risers installed.
- Complete UV shielding
- Controlled and consistent cure times
- Adjustable width to 18″
- Adjustable lamp-to-part distance
- Built-in variable speed exhaust fan and stack
- Can be outfitted with either Dymax EC series or Fusion lamps
- Accurate digital speed control with readout
- Bench-top conveyor
- Choosing the Right Lamp(s) for Your Edge-Carry Conveyor
- Edge-Carry series conveyors can be outfitted with Dymax 5000-EC, 2000-EC, and 1200-EC lamps, or Fusion
- F300 lamps. Edge-Carry lamps are sold separately.