ARLON® and MOX-Tape® silicone tapes are produced from specially formulated silicone rubber. They bond irreversibly to provide an insulative barrier that is resistant to moisture, oxygen, ozone, and corona over a wide temperature range -54°C up to +204°C (-65°F up to +400°F). These products provide superior electrical insulation with a dielectric strength of 300 VPM minimum at 180°C (356°F).
ARLON and MOX Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Tape
These self-fusing silicone tapes incorporate a sinusoidal fiberglass fabric that gives a controlled elongation and increased tear resistance. 15% and 25% controlled elongation fabrics are available.
ARLON and Mox Tape Rectangular Tape
Rectangular tape is of uniform thickness and is ideal for applications where a smooth, even layer of tape is not required.
ARLON and Mox-Tape Triangular Tape
The triangular tapes have a tapered edge and a colored guideline along the apex which makes wrapping with a 50% overlap simple and repeatable. These tapes are ideal for applications requiring a smooth, even layer of tape.
- No Adhesive: Chemically bonds to itself at room temperature within 24 hours
- Remains non-tacky to the touch and does not adhere to other substrates or surfaces
- Removes cleanly and easily
- Insulates with a single wrap reducing labor time and cost
- Resists moisture, oxygen and ozone to ensure continuous high insulation values
- Available in flame retardant options with UL-V0 rated compound
- Resists heat, mechanical shock, corona and dampens vibration
- Conforms smoothly when wrapped around complex forms
- All tapes are protected by a special interleaved liner
- Wire Harness and Bundling Wrap
- Emergency Pipe and Hose Repair
- Pipe Identification
- Air Duct Sealing
- Coolant Line Repairs
- Traction and Protection for Rollers
- Insulation for Splicing and Terminating Wire
- and Cable
- Coil Insulation in Motors
- Insulating and Sealing of Electrical Connections
- Motor Connection Wrapping
- Cable Management
- Space and Aviation
- Heated Transfer Lines
- Radioactive Environments
- Riggings and Power Systems in Marine