3M™ Low Outgassing Tape 6670 is low tack, polyester backed product with exceptional chemical purity and clean removability from most substrates. The adhesive is a unique chemistry that is neither rubber, silicone, nor acrylate based. The release liner is a premium release, low silicone film liner. The adhesion and chemical performance characteristics of 3M™ Low Outgassing Tape 6670 combine to make this a desirable construction for temporary holding, sealing, masking, and protective applications for sensitive materials and processes for which high chemical purity is a valued attribute.
- In process masking of chemically sensitive materials.
- Temporary holding of chemically sensitive parts during manufacture.
- Protection of chemically sensitive materials during manufacture or transportation.
- Masking applications that require UV transparency.
- Cleanroom applications requiring very low outgassing.