Scotch® Flatback Masking Tape 250 is used for adhesion testing of paint and coatings. It was designed for bundling and holding applications where a stronger paper backing and aggressive adhesive are needed.
• Aggressive rubber adhesive provides instant adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces.
• Certified to minimum 60 oz/inch adhesion to steel per ASTM D-3330 Method A.
• Lot code and date printed in the core.
• Treated fat stock backing has good tensile strength to resist breakage.
• Not recommended for outdoor exposure as it may become diffcult to remove.
|Peel Adhesion||9.2 N/cm||84 oz/in||ASTM D3330||Stainless Steel|
|Tensile Strength||147 N/cm||976 oz/in||ASTM D3759|
|Elongation at Break||4 %||ASTM D3759|
after 30 minutes up
to 52 °C
after 30 minutes up to 125 °F