Serving a wide range of industries from Electronics, Automotive to Medical devices as well as other industries, we always strive to provide the best manufacturing solutions for manufactures. Prostech help you to create a reliable product or solve your production problems by our extensive portfolio of specialty materials. Whether it’s mounting a chip on an PCB, assembling and sealing a smartwatch to cooling the EV’s battery pack, we can offer you a solution that is not only solves technical problem but also cost-effective. Visit Prostech’s booth, you will have a chance to experience our material solutions with it’s properties below:
Adhesive and Tape:
Not only used for bonding purpose, adhesive and tape are found in countless applications such as: masking, bunding, sealing, gasketing, coating and so on. Our materials provide your design with:
- Strong bonding strength with flexibility
- Ability to bond variety of substrates, from metal, plastic, wood, glass to rubber
- Fast fixture time
- Harsh enviroment, shock and vibration resistance
- Diversed applications from bonding, masking, sealing and gasketing,..
- Automated capability
- Contain lead or lead-free
- Full range of solder wire, paste or bar to meet your current process
- High strength solder joint with aesthetic and reliability
- Reduce cost due to lowering the content of expensive metal in the alloy.
Conformal coating and potting
- Protect the PCB or electronics assembly from harsh working environment such as moisture, dust, chemical.
- Improve electrical properties of the PCB
- Contribute to heat dissipation
- Improve heat transfer efficiency between hot and cold sources
- High thermal conductivity
- No outgassing, flame retardance
- Good electrical insulation properties
Cleaning and degreaser
- Effective cleaning for a wide range of contaminations
- Variety of application methods from spraying, brushing, dipping.
- Manually, automatically or semi-automatically process
- Variety of applications: cushions, display protection, gasketing and sealing, shock absorbtion, sound and vibration management.
- High flexibility and durability
- Usually used for Low pressure molding application
- Create a durable protective cover for electronic/electric components, connectors and cables.
- Solvent free, fast cycle time.
The key to the best solution is a deep understanding about the application and the manufacturer’s requirements. Prostech’s engineers at booth B55 are always willing to talk with you in person.
Visit us at :
Time: 9/11-11/11/2022, (9:00 – 17:00)
Exhibition Hall: 2D, Kinh Duong Vuong St, Suoi Hoa Ward, Bac Ninh, Vietnam