The Mxbon® 21435 is α-cyanoacrylate adhesive, and it is rubber toughened formulated with increased flexibility and peel strength. It also enhances resistance to shock. It will highly polymerize with moisture in the air for a fast cure and meet the highest industrial standards.
- Not contain solvent and use in demanding applications where exceptional performance characteristics are required
- They include resistance to most types of environmental exposures, moderate heat, aging and many different chemicals, as well as high strength and fatigue resistance.
- Single component system and does not require heat, mixing, clamps and the use of a catalyst
- When a thin layer of Mxbon® 21435 applied between two surfaces comes into contact with atmospheric moisture
- It is attractive not only technically but economically.