SS4155 primers are formulated for use with Momentive Performance Materials RTV silicone rubber adhesive sealants. Momentive Performance Materials one-component products offer primerless adhesion to many substrates. Primers are used to help promote adhesion to difficult-to-bond substrates. For most Momentive Performance Materials two-component products, a primer is required when an adhesive bond is needed between the silicone rubber compound and a non-silicone surface. All primers are one-component products requiring no mixing and are supplied ready-to-use as easily pourable solvent solutions.
- One-component – no mixing
- Simple handling procedures and equipment for easy use and low processing cost.
- Dry at room temperature and ambient humidity conditions
- Helps promote adhesion to many substrates
- The blue color of SS4155 primer permits easy visual determination of the uniform application
|Solids Content, %||10|
(Pensky-Martin Closed Cup)
|Dry Time, Minutes||30|