The 5600 large character inkjet printer represents the latest in liquid piezo technology, delivering a uniquely competitive cost-per-print coding solution for your corrugate cases and trays. Markem-Imaje’s patent pending, quick-drying liquid ink, combined with our printhead technology, provides superior opacity delivering clear, consistent images, text and readable barcodes with less ink per print.
- Quick-drying liquid ink prints on a wide range of porous substrates and in environments ranging from 0 to 40 ºC. The printer, boasting print speeds up to 182 m/min., can be equipped with an optional printhead slide assembly optimizing both print gap control and print quality.
- Cutting-edge communication capabilities include color touch screen, Ethernet, USB, and web user interface. Optional CoLOS® Enterprise networking software is available for central management of data from remote databases or ERP systems.
- Compact, modular design for stand-alone operation or complete integration. Fully upgradeable hardware and software to meet changing business needs.
- The advanced rigid ink management system, which includes a large capacity, self-contained, cartridge designed to recover purged ink, can be replaced during production for continuous operation. Our unique ink jetting technology reduces mess and maintenance for ultimate control of printing costs.
- Printhead dpi: – Vertical dpi: 100 – Addressable jets: 256 – Nozzles: 256
- Print speed: continuous
|Print density 1 – 100 by 150 dpi Up to 182 m/min
||Print density 2 – 100 by 300 dpi Up to 91 m/min
|Print density 3 – 100 by 450 dpi Up to 61 m/min
||Print density 4 – 100 by 600 dpi Up to 45 m/min
|Print density 5 – 100 by 750 dpi Up to 36 m/min
- Print densities available: 1 to 8
- Encoder scaling: allows for conveyor line speed matching and for higher print speeds with a reduction in print resolution
- Print area: maximum/printhead
|Print height: 65 mm
||Print length: 1,000 mm
- Print specification: full true type font supported
- Printing of real-time clock (hr/min), dates and auto updating best before dates and serial numbers
- Barcodes (Linear and 2D): ITF, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, UPC E, Datamatrix, RSS linear, RSS composite, QR, RSS 14, RSS expanded, PDF 417