The rising miniaturization of individual components in production processes demand smaller beads and lines for dispensing whilst increasing production throughput, process reliability, and consistent repeatability. That is the main reason why Jetting Technology to be born.
Jetting, or non-contact dispensing, allows manufacturers to dispense small amounts of fluids at faster speeds without sacrificing accuracy. The results include reduced waste, rework, and rejects, and higher throughput yields.
Our HiperJet – P2 is high performance jet valve designed for the non-contact micro-dispensing of low- to medium-viscosity ﬂuids, including oils, greases, glues (UV, Epoxy, Silicone), ﬂux and filled products. The HiperJet valve can produce micro-deposits as small as 10 nL at dispensing frequencies of up to 300Hz, for a faster production process. The valve can also dispense larger ﬂuid volumes and is capable of both dot and line dispensing.
- Excellent fixing dispensing quantity capacity
- Could adjust completely discharge amount of materials
- Injection by circular dotting
- Can dispense in both dot and line
- Excellent uniformity and durability for repetitive and continuous workn for higher productivity
- Can change the setting according to the material used (from low-viscosity fluids to highly abrasive mediums one)
- Conformal Coating
- Potting – Encapsulating
- Thermal Management