JB564 is a two-component epoxy. This product has good viscosity and toughness. Cured resin exhibits high adhesion strength, greasy resistance, chemical, and solvent resistance. This product has good electrical insulation properties and is suitable for glass, ceramics, plastics and metals bonding.
- This resin offers excellent retention of electrical insulation properties under high humidity conditions.
- This product exhibits good viscosity, excellent thixotropic. This product can be also controlled flow and have sag resistance.
- The hardener of this product which is exposed in air will not yield an insoluble, whitish solid.
- The hardening surface will not exhibit a surface oiliness and poor gloss.
- For its performance and reliability, this resin is used widely in various areas.
- This product complies with the 2011/65/EU RoHS regulations.