Dymax 12″ wide UV curing conveyors offer consistent, fast, and safe UV curing. These conveyors are designed for UV curing adhesives, coatings, and inks and can be outfitted with either standard metal halide (longwave “D”) or mercury (shortwave “H”) bulbs.
Consistent line speed, consistent lamp height, and consistent UV output provide a consistent UV cure. These UV conveyors do not emit stray UV light despite utilizing some of the most intense UV curing systems on the market. These conveyors can be outfitted with one or two high-intensity Fusion F300s as shown in the configurations below.
- Consistent UV curing
- Complete UV shielding
- Adjustable lamp to belt distance
- 4″, 6″, or 10″ vertical clearance
- Integral cooling and vacuum hold-down
- 1 to 27 fpm or 25 to 115 fpm
- 5,000 hour bulb life
- <2,500 mW/cm2
- Bench-top conveyor (cart optional)