BRP-3 is a general-purpose analog dispensing controller with a small size, lightweight type dispensing system that allows for easy handling and operating by hand.
Outputs of materials can be timed from 0.01 to 3.99 seconds with flow speeds from 0.01 to 6 ml/min using Teflon tubing. The pump is bidirectional allowing snuff-back after discharge to prevent dripping.
- No abrasion to tube, no pulsation while dispensing.
- Compact size, it can be combined with desktop robot and installed multi-controllers.
- Ideal for low-viscosity materials such as Instant glue, ink, etc.
- It has all functions like sucking liquid, rotation/backlash, auto timer, etc.
- Dispense materials directly from the container of materials without using compressor air.
- It is an inexpensive and popular model.
|Control method||Electronic / Rotary tubing system|
|Flow speed||0.01~6ml/min.(Teflon tube)
|Pump direction||Both direction (Forward & reverse)|
|Power source||AC100~220V 50/60Hz (Free voltage)|
|External Dimension and Weight||83(W) X 126(D) X 137(H)mm, 2.0Kg|