BISCO BF-1000 – Extra Soft Cellular Silicone
Compressibility, softness, and durability allow BF-1000 to adapt to various environments, making it an ideal choice for sealing outdoor enclosures, protecting electronics from shock and heat, and providing cushioning or vibration isolation for various applications.
- Excellent memory and low stress relaxation reduces maintenance costs associated with gasket failures due to compression set and softening.
- Softness allows designers to use less force to seal enclosures and still protect their device from the environment.
- High compressibility allows the material to conform tovariable width gaps and awkward shapes, thereby allowing engineers more design flexibility.
- Resistance to ultraviolet light, ozone, extreme temperatures, and flame enables consistent performance in all environments.
- Available through distribution sites throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
- FDA compliant in accordance with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2600.
- Environmental seals to protect against penetration of dust, moisture, air or light within outdoor enclosures suchas lighting fixtures, HVAC units, and electronic cabinets
- Vibration isolation in electronic components and transportation vehicles
- Fire retardant thermal insulation