3M™ High Performance Green Masking Tape 401+ is a green colored crepe paper masking tape for critical paint masking applications in the automotive, specialty vehicle, and industrial markets where excellent holding and high temperature performance (up to 250°F [121°C]) are required.
• Industrial-strength high performance masking tape used for critical paint masking applications.
• 3M proprietary solvent-free adhesive sticks with confidence to most surfaces – including metal, rubber, glass, and plastic, and EPDM type rubber moldings – while removing cleanly in one piece.
• High-strength green crepe-paper backing conforms to irregular surfaces, resists bleed through from most industrial paint systems, improves visibility during the paint masking process, and offers super sharp paint lines.
• Temperature resistant up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes.
• Provides super sharp paint lines.
• Can be qualified for ASTM D-6123 (replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type I CID-A-A-883A).
|Adhesive Type||Natural/Synthetic Rubber Blend|
|Standard Roll Length||55m|
|Adhesion to Steel||39N/100mm|
|Elongation at Break||10%|
|Total Thickness||6.7 mils (0.170 mm)|
|Temperature Use Range||Up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes|