JC711-6 is a one component epoxy that is designed for chipbonding. This resin has medium viscosity and thixotropy. This product is usable for screen printing and dispensing. This resin has good strong curing shapes without stringing and slumping at super high speed dispensing and very small dots. The hardening surface will not exhibit a surface oiliness . The cured product exhibits good adhesive strength, electrical insulation properties, excellent chemical resistance and solvent resistance. Stable adhesive strength can be obtained with a variety of SMT. This product is well suited for electronic devices encapsulation and chipbonding.
- This resin is solvent-free, non-volatile, system.
- This product offers excellent retention of electrical insulation properties under high humidity conditions.
- This resin has low stress, shrinkage and water absorption.
- This product exhibits medium viscosity and excellent thixotropy. This product can be also controlled flow and have sag resistance.
- This resin is able to reduce the working time and increase the efficiency at the same time.
- This product complies to the 2011/65/EU RoHS regulations.
- This product complies to chlorine < 900ppm, bromine < 900ppm, chlorine + bromine < 1500ppm.
- SMT Process