Designed for ultrasonic and spray-in-air systems, Eco-Stencil AQ batch stencil cleaner offers great cleaning performance with much lower environmental impact. Effectively removes all types of solder paste (e.g. water-based, RMA, no-clean, lead-free) and uncured adhesives from stencils and misprinted boards. Eco-Stencil AQ is improved to reduce foaming in high pressure stencil equipments.
When a water rinse is a part of the cleaning process, Eco-Stencil AQ provides an economical, yet powerful cleaning solution. This water-based cleaner uses the latest in environmentally friendly surfactants to break down pastes and adhesives. Concentrated formula saves shipping and storage cost.
Drop-in replacement for semi-aqueous and aqueous cleaners. Eco-Stencil AQ can be used in all the most popular cleaning equipment: Aqueous Technologies, Austin America Technologies, SmartSonic, EMC Global, and more. Eco-Stencil AQ works with current filtration methods, providing a long bath life and minimized disposal cost. Eco-Stencil AQ batch stencil cleaner has been tested and proven compatible with every part of your stencil — from the frame, screen and stencil to the adhesives binding it together.
- Quickly Clean Paste or Uncured Adhesive
- Effective on all solder pastes: Lead, Lead-Free, Aqueous, RMA & No-Clean
- Safe for Stencils, Misprinted Boards & Cleaning Equipment
- Halide-Free — Prevents Ionic Contamination
- Low VOC, zero GWP
- Non-Ozone Depleting
- Moderate pH range (8-10 pH) — Avoids Corrosion
- For use in batch stencil cleaners with automatic or manual rinse.
- Dilution: Recommended use concentration is 10%; Mix thoroughly.
|EXPOSURE LIMIT:||Limits on components not established.
Manufacturer’s recommendation 1000 ppm.
|ODOR:||Clean ethereal odor|
|APPEARANCE:||Clear, mobile liquid|
|BOILING POINT:||97°C (207°F)|
|FLASHPOINT AND METHOD (TAG Closed Cup):||None to boiling point|
|SOLUBILITY IN WATER:||Fully miscible|
|DENSITY:||~1 at 25°C|
TDS: Download PDF