The BlueWave® MX-150 curing system provides manufacturers with the curing flexibility they need, in a smaller, more efficient design. The unit is comprised of two main parts, a controller with an easy-to-use touchscreen interface and a high-intensity LED emitter which is uniquely designed to offer higher, more consistent curing intensity than traditional spot-curing systems. Curing energy is created using an LED chip in the emitter, unlike traditional spot-cure systems, where it is located in the controller. Locating the LED chip at the point-of-cure provides more consistent curing by addressing potential intensity loss caused by the use of long or bent lightguides.
With this new design, the system can be truly tailored to users’ curing needs – allowing them to choose from three different wavelength LED emitters (365, 385, or 405 nm) so optimal cures are achieved. Users also have endless setup flexibility; for automated curing processes, the emitter can be easily mounted to robotic arms or further from the controller without fear of intensity variations. When used as a bench-top curing system, the unit can be paired with a stand and shielding or a lightguide can be connected to the system for specialized applications.
- High Intensity of up to 40 W/cm2
- LED emitters available in 365, 385, or 405 nm wavelengths
- LED chip located in the emitter, not the controller
- Admin and Production Modes
- Touch screen with full keyboard
- Compatible with 3- and 5-mm lightguides with Wolf Connector
- Instant on-off
- Efficient LED temperature management and system monitoring
- PLC interface