FS168W02 is moisture curing modified silicone adhesive for ABS and ceramics. This product is cured by the moisture in the air. The curing system of this product is alkoxy. It is not stinky and has fast curing properties. This resin is different from the traditional PU which contains isocyanate. This product has better adhesion strength than silicone type products.
- This product is used for various substrates bonding.
- This resin has flexible properties and fracture energy.
- This product has stable properties in a wide range of temperature.
- This product does not volatilize low molecular weight siloxane compounds. It will not pollute the electronic devices.
- This resin is one component product without mixing. It is easy to use.
- This product has stable properties and is able to storage in the room temperature.
- This resin will fast cure in the air. It can have surface dryness in a short time.
- This prodcut complies to the 2011/65/EU RoHS regulations.
- This product obeyes UL94V-0 regulations.