PF735 is made with the Sn-57Bi-Ag-y alloy that has been qualified by a third-party organization and has a melting point of 138°C. PQ10 in comparison with SnAgCu:
- Low-Temperature Solder Paste.
- Shenmao Technology has developed a Low-Temperature Solder Paste for SMT devices.
- The Low-Temperature Solder Paste has been qualified by third-party organizations.
- Reduced peak reflow temperature
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced warpage of PCB and components
- Solder Paste: Sn42Bi58
- Melting point: 138℃
- Finer bismuth phase
- Better drop test performance
- Better thermal cycle test performance
|Melting Temperature ( ° C)||137 – 142|
|Recommended Applying Method||Printing/ Dispensing|
The TS408 MY-8 two-component pneumatic dispensers one-handed pressure adjustment allows for simple effective operation while the quick cartridge exchange offers
THERMELT 870 natural is a pure copolymer polyamide hot melt resin, nonreactive and solvent-free, specially designed for Low-Pressure Molding applications.
Sensor Technologies in ADASCamera: 20/20 Road VisionRadar: Reliable AnytimeUltrasonic Sensor: Sound Waves for CloseLiDAR: 3D Vision in All DirectionsFar Infrared: