Eco-dFluxer SMT200 is a water-based, environmentally friendly cleaner that is designed to work in both inline and batch cleaning equipment. An optimal combination of solvents and saponifiers lowers surface tension for penetration under low stand-offs, and powerful cleaning action to remove all flux residues.
Effective on a wide variety of solders and fluxes: Lead, Lead-Free, Aqueous, RMA, No-Clean, and especially new Halide-Free fluxes. High compatibility with common PCB metals & plastics. EcodFluxer SMT200 is highly filterable with long bath life.
High performance cleaning gives you brilliant solder joints and allows you to increase dilution, increase line speeds, reduce waste water, decrease cost per board, and most importantly… eliminate field failures due to ionic contamination!
Drop-in replacement for semi-aqueous and aqueous cleaners. Eco-dFluxer SMT200 has been tested and proven compatible with PC-boards and all the most popular cleaning equipments: Speedline, Austin America Technologies, Aqueous Technologies…, and more.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Best with sensitive materials (Cu, Al, etc.)
- High compatibility with common PCB metals & plastics
- Effective on a wide variety of solders and fluxes, especially Halide-Free flux
- Ultra rinsable
- Highly concentrated – 10%-15% dilution
- Biodegradable, safest and most eco-friendly formula
- Low VOC, zero GWP
- Non-ozone depleting
- Halide-Free — Prevents Ionic Contamination
- Not regulated, non-DG shipping
- For use with in-line and batch (spray-in-air) equipments
- Dilution: 10% Eco-dFluxer SMT200 to DI water