QbE® Cleaning Platforms offer a more complete removal of microscopic contaminants, without the chance of damage to the optical fiber end face. Self-contained cleaning tools that can be used dry or wet, they are convenient and economical for use in field or OEM applications.
QbE2 – Portable end-face connector cleaning for LC, SC, FC, MT-Type, UPC and APC Connectors.
- Complete Fiber Optic Cleaning System – No refills to buy or investment in expensive mechanisms to maintain
- Effective “Wet” or “Dry” Connector Cleaning – The only cleaning system that gives both options: For “Wet” cleaning use Electro-Wash® PX Fiber Optics Cleaner or blot connector on Electro-Wash® MX Presaturated wipe first
- Provides the Ideal Cleaning Surface – The QbE® cleaning platen is perfect for outside plant or OEM application
- Convenient Size – Portable cleaning system easily fits on work benches
- Heavy Duty Lint-Free Wiping Material – Tough enough to remove buffer-gel; soft enough for all end-face cleaning. Won’t shred or tear
- Patented – U. S Patent Number 6,865,770 and foreign patents
- End-face connector cleaning for SC, ST & FC Connectors
- Splice preparation
- Buffer gel removal
1.375″ x 3″ wipes, with 200 wipes per box and a
flat cleaning platen
• For connectors without alignment pins
• Up to 400 cleaning per platform
HumiSeal® UV40 is a single component, high solids, UV curable, acrylated polyurethane conformal coating that possesses excellent chemical resistance, surface
1. Same properties for every cyanoacrylate adhesives2. Brittle3. Low maximum operating temperature – around 80 ˚C4. Blooming issue5. Unpleasant odor6.
Types of Medical Adhesives – Disposable deviceHow to apply adhesives with suitable applicationsCompulsory requirements for medical adhesives Disposable medical device