The Mxbon 22406 is a low blooming and low odor cyanoacrylate adhesive, and it is specially formulated for the assembly of a variety of plastic, metal and rubbers. It will highly polymerize with moisture in the air for a fast cure and meet the highest industrial standards. Mxbon 22406 product does not contain solvent and use in demanding applications where exceptional performance characteristics are required. They include resistance to most types of environmental exposures, moderate heat, aging and many different chemicals, as well as high strength and fatigue resistance. Mxbon 22406 is a single component system and does not require heat, mixing, clamps and the use of a catalyst. When a thin layer of Mxbon 22406 applied between two surfaces comes into contact with atmospheric moisture, a rapid polymerization occurs producing the ultimate bond strength. It is attractive not only technically
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and grease-free before applying the adhesive.
- Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only.
- Bring the components to together quickly and correctly aligned.
- Apply sufficient pressure to ensure the adhesive spreads into a thin film.
- Do not disturb or re-align until sufficient strength is achieved, normally in a few seconds.
- Any surplus adhesive can be removed with solvent, such as nitromethane or acetone.
- Because Mxbon 22406 condenses by polymerization, sometimes blooming will occur on the surface of the container or the bonded materials. Should this happen, wipe surface well with acetone or nitromethane.
- Product should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service loads (typically 24 to 72 hours after assembly, depending on bond gap, materials and ambient conditions)
Keep in a cool area out of direct sunlight. Refrigeration to 5℃ gives optimum storage stability. When stored in a refrigerator, allow the adhesive to gradually warm to room temperature prior to use. It will prevent condensation inside the bottle which can reduce shelf life. Containers should be tightly sealed when not in use. Product removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not pour back any product to the original container. Misuse of product will void all warrantees. The shelf-life is 6 months from date of manufacture.