The BigRep ONE v3 was created to make 3D printing for large-scale objects as easy as possible. Every detail has received our full expertise and experience — for better quality, higher speed, and increased safety.
To achieve the best possible conditions for printing large objects, a lot of new features have been introduced to the latest version of the BigRep ONE large-scale 3D printer. The modular print heads have been completely redesigned, in combination with a larger flexible spool holder, this provides the ideal 3D printer for manufacturing large-scale objects. The open format allows the user to have the best view for monitoring the print process. Our optional New Power Extruder with 0.6, 1 and 2 mm nozzles can print 60% quicker making the BigRep ONE one of the fastest large-scale 3D printers on the market. The 0.6 mm nozzle brings you the most detailed and precise BigRep ONE prints to date.
- Open and safe: The open format ensures that the user has the best possible view for monitoring the quality and progress of the object at all times. All moving parts have been enclosed for user safety and to reduce contamination. Integrated sensors ensure safety, precision, and user friendliness.
- Modular and independent: The modular print heads operate independently, allowing for unbeatable flexibility when printing in two colors or with water soluble support material (PVA). They can be easily adjusted and replaced without the need for tools. During the printing process, the active print head moves downward slightly to avoid making contact with the object. The print heads were developed by BigRep’s in-house team and optimized for large-scale printing projects.
- Semi-automatic print bed levelling: The heated print bed provides optimal adhesion in the printing process right from the onset. Thanks to the integrated automatic inductive sensor, the print bed can be leveled quickly and effortlessly, reducing prep time considerably.
- Big, Bigger, the Biggest: The new BigRep ONE v3 features a build volume of X 1005 mm x Y 1005 mm x Z 1005 mm. With a capacity of over one cubic meter, the new BigRep ONE v3 provides the largest FFF build volume currently available on the international market.
- Spacious and Flexible: The spool holder was designed to fit all standard spool sizes. It can hold several spools up to 8 kg. A run-out detectio`n system notifies the user when the spool is about to end.
- Easy and Intuitive: New intuitive user interface on touch panel PC, enabling lots of new features as remote load and check print progress via webcam, resume print after power failure and many more.